Friday, August 16, 2013

Thursday and Friday Aug 16

Thursday was a training night. Sort of. Even the club captain and president stayed away. I played touch for about 10 minutes before packing it in and doing this for three rounds:

5 tire flips
5 x 50m sprints
20 feet up push ups
20 seated knee tucks
10 kettlebell snatches - 30 lb bell used for each side

After that, I iced my hurting parts after some stretching, too. It was interesting to watch the Atlantic Rock rugby team train on the other end of the pitch. Much more motivated team with a lots of decent play. I don't think the Ontario Blues have much to worry about, however....

Friday was interesting ... some swimming after doing this for three rounds:

10 kb cleans
10 kb presses each side
10 kb snatches - 30 or 40 lb bell used, depending on the round
20 step ups, unweighted
10 bicep curls, 10 tricept extensions - finished with 60lbs on the bar
ab exercise

The last one varied with each round, depending on what my training partner was doing at the time. Sometimes, he was on the chin up bar, sometimes on the mat. I had to make due with whatever he wasn't using.




No comments:

Post a Comment