Monday, August 19, 2013

Sunday and Monday Aug 19

Sunday was a rest day. I drank a lot ... of water, juice ... what ever was at hand.

Monday was a training day ... so I got this in four rounds. I think. My youngest was in the garage with me after not having a nap and he was into everything and not really thinking of safety. I mean who puts an empty bar in the hands of one of their stuffed animals and expects it to hand it over when he's ready for a bench press? Who, in their right mind, falls off a quarter inch mat, hurts their bum, runs to their father as he's finishing the last of a rear to the deck back squat and demands a hug?

My youngest, that's who. Someday he'll be an awesome training partner. Today ... man, he was another obstacle on my way to getting this done:

8-10 deep (lower than parallel) squats. 100 lbs on the bar
10 kb snatches
10 kb cleans
10 kb overhead presses (all both sides, poundage varied with His Grace. 30-50lbs used)
10 bicep curls
10 triceps extensions (both with a 60 lb bar)
3 assisted chin ups ... I had to get them back in. So I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment