Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Aug 2

Well, there's no game tomorrow - kind of sad, really.

Not bad for the first time trying them
So, instead of resting, stretching and preparation for a game, I did four rounds of this while being rudely interrupted by my youngest training partner who should have been napping, but instead decided it was a good time to work on his skills as an opera singer.

So, I got this done for four rounds:

10 squats weight varied - got up to 100 lbs, if only because I've not squatted with weights in a while
10 step ups leading with both feet (20 all together) with 10 lb hand weights
10 Kb snatches - using the 40lb kettlebell
8-10 hanging frog leg raises

I was most impressed with my ab work today - I've never tried this exercise ... at least not as an adult. The last time I attempted something like this, I was in grade school and I didn't do it very well. I'll try to incorporate something more difficult in my after rugby sessions than seated knee tucks. It's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment