Friday, July 19, 2013

Wed July 17

Well, I'm off this summer. I guess for the whole summer. And ... I'm not sure I like it. At all.

Meh, life will go on.
I started this Wednesday off by watching the State of Origin game three. I was impressed by the streaker int he last few minutes of the game. Nice sprint on the guy.
I had to get myself and the smallest one out of the house by 7:30am today - daycare was taking him for the day. When I got back, I was the only one conscious. So ... I took advantage of the day.




Yup, got this done. This is the before and after shot:





It was a long day in the 35+ degree heat. Seriously, I didn't pee for a while, even though I had a great deal of water. By the end of the day, I was pretty happy with what I got. Paint didn't take a long time to dry, probably because of the heat.

Did I mention it was hot?

I got to bed pretty early, man. Pretty early.

No comments:

Post a Comment