Friday, June 21, 2013

Wednesday and Thursday June 20

Wednesday was a training day - and so was Thursday.

Wednesday, I was really sore from training so at the end of this session, spent 15 or so minutes rolling out my legs. Really need to get them to be less sore. This was done with the 30 lb bell

20 kb two handed swings
10 kb clean and press each side
10 kb snatch
25 feet up push ups
20 seated knee tucks

I need to get a free standing chin up bar, man... something to get my hanging knee tucks back.

Thursday was crazy busy. With the end of a swimming season for two of my kids, they had a training session on Thursday night, so I knew I was going to miss rugby. I emailed ahead of time, but was selected for the second (and third)XV for this weekend. I'll admit, I'm to blame.

I got this done in the sunny sunny backyard. My little one was running around and looking for bugs and I got a chance to do this for three rounds with the 40 lb bell:
My toys are smaller

Warm up
20 kb two handed swings
10 kb clean and press each side
10 kb snatch
25 feet up push ups

for the first set of push ups, my little one was on my back, but got bored of it, as I was not moving around like a horse. Man, what a lousy training partner .... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment