Friday, June 14, 2013

June 13

I just didn't fee like putting it away.
Well, all I can say is a little work each day ... one step up the mountain each day ... will add up.

I moved two helves in the garage Thursday. A bit more room for my training stuff and I don't lose any shelving for the normal stuff in there, either.

A nice little addition is that since it is my own gym, I don't have to deal with really pesky idiots AND if I don't feel like putting something back, I don't have to.

In any case, here's what I did for four rounds:

deadlifts 4x 180lbs - focused on form and not hurting myself.
20 double arm kb swings
10 kb cleans
20 feet up push ups


I ate ok, but then I went to rugby training and I did my usual running around and hitting people

then did this for three rounds

50 m sprint x 5
20 feet up push ups
20 seated knee tucks

Felt good after, but know that tomorrow I'm going to be sore as all get out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment