Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday April 8

My walk today totally looked like this
Ok, back at it ... but then again, I got a ton of bricks poured on my head.

To put it short, my deal for a house fell apart. So, after work today, had to go look at houses. Saw four.

At lunch, as I knew I had a meeting to get tonight (I ended up on a conference call for 2 hours) I would have no time to train in the evenings. So, at lunch, did a 25 minute walk.

Nice sunshine and I got to see the neighbourhood I work in as I've never seen before.

Ate this:

Breakfast: Smoothie (Frozen berries, milk and yoghurt), handful of almonds and then coffee to drink

Snack Almonds and water

Lunch: tuna, carrots in hummus and water to drink. Almonds for dessert.

Dinner: left over steak with some salad in a wrap. Oh, my was that good.

All in all not a bad day. I do have to make a comment that my knee was pretty sore for the day. Going to stretch and then bed. It's getting late, so man, I'm off.


No comments:

Post a Comment