Friday, April 5, 2013

April 3 and 4

Well, all I can say, is that I am grateful rugby has started.

Wednesday I put an offer in on a house and it was accepted on Thursday. I move at the end of May. Should be really cool. Watch for pics of me training beside this pool:



Wednesday I was a ball of stress and my family was, too. Training would not have helped at all, so it didn't get done. I did see the light at the end of the tunnel, though. I'm also going to be doing a project with my students about getting back into the swing of training. It will lead up to the Tough Mudder I will be running at the end of the course I am currently teaching.

Watch for a link or for posts here.

On Thursday, I was on artificial turf, going into contact. Was an awesome feeling. Felt good afterwards, too. No real DOMS experience. Running around for almost two hours, passing and the like. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment