Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Monday March 10 - why isn't Chesser blogging these days?



Since starting this blog, this is the longest period of time I have gone without some official part of my day known as "training".

I've got one last hurdle to hop over and I will get my garage gym back. Currently, it is unusable, due to the volume of and stench of stored garbage and sundry other materials. It is also currently snowing.

I'm at a low point, readers. I'm looking for a new house, stressed with scores of issues around that idea and trying to give three kids under 10 a decent March Break. Add to that the stress of being stuck in a snow bank this past week, worry about money, having to clean a house for showings, having to get my family to stay clean, then cleaning the house anyway, then having to drive for three hours twice, having lots of work to finish while the kids have a Break, wondering if my training was enough over the winter, the fact that it is still snowing and you see why I'm not enjoying this time.

It's stressful.

Excuses, all excuses. I know. I could run in the evening; I could ask one of my online friends to borrow time in their gym .... there are a thousand different creative solutions I might try.

For now ... just know that whatever you are going through, there is a light at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment