Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 11-17

This is March Break - never a good time for training, really. I was active though.

I went to a cottage and had to dig out a parking spot for my van out of a snow back. That was about an hours work. Of course, the next day, I had to push the van out of the parking spot, which was pretty hard work.

The day after that I rested and got stressed, along with Thursday - but at least on the Thursday, I got rid of the garbage that was taking up residence in my gym I got it back to working order pretty quickly, but it was still stinky. Too stinky.

Friday I got in there and did a quick stretch and installed a nice smelling plug in.

Saturday was a bit longer of a stretch.

Sunday, I got this done four rounds before having to go be a dad:
10 ball squat overhead throws (14 lb ball used)
20 feet up push ups
10 hanging knee tucks

It felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment