Sunday, January 13, 2013

Saturday Jan 12

Oh, man.

I woke up sore this morning, leg and shoulders just stiff. I also knew that I was going to be a dad for most of the day at a Wilfred Laurier University, about an hour away from my house. So ... I brought my workout gear to get a training session in while being a dad.

It was a nice facility - the people working there were friendly and left me the hell alone, which was nice. I forgot my lock and a iPod arm band holder, but other than that it was a decent day.


I saw this guy, just outside the gym

I got this done for four rounds:

10 dumb bell shoulder shrugs
10 dumb bell squat and overhead press
10 flat bench (light weight used, just lots of reps)
10 bench pullovers
15 seated knee tucks

after that, I did this for three rounds:

10 zercher squats
20 feet up push ups

In any case, none of the other parents were in there with me, it was just a bunch of smack talking characters. Meh, I was glad I had headphones and an iPhone to make them all go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment