Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tues and Wed Dec 5

Tuesday was alright - a little stiff from my first run in a while. I forgot I have a race this weekend with the other Santas until just now.

I got this done with a 40 lb bell for two rounds:

30 OH swings R
30 OH swings left
30 alternating cleans
30 TH swings
30 secs Mountain Climbers
30 snatch LH
30 sec figure 8’s
30 snatch RH
30 TH swings
20 feet up push ups
20 bw squats

Had to run away and get to work right after. Felt my legs all day.

Wednesday was a rest day - I had a lot on my plate today, as I was made to promise to get out the Christmas decorations by my middle child.

I got them out during the time I had to train. The rest of the day I was either driving somewhere, working or cleaning up after my child. Or teaching my sister how to blog. I did get a chance to stretch my legs between messages, though

I did get a chance to move stuff around in my garage ... I'm hoping the current set up helps me get fitter without banging hte crap outta my knees on my wife's car.

Ok, off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment