Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Monday and Tuesday Dec 11

Well, Monday was .. well, a Monday. I looked forward to my run all day .. and get let down by a training partner ... not that anyone was keeping score... ;)

I got to my running spot... and waited for about a quater of an hour, then did a 4 k run on my own. Would have rather had a partner, but didn't. Meh, I got it done. Made me feel as though I need to do more.

Tuesday I had a meting to attend and I got this done before. Four rounds of:

20 bw squats
10 TRX rows
20 feet up push ups
30 KB two handed swings - 40 lb bell used
10 bench flies
30 lb dbs used
10 tricep extensions
15 hanging knee tucks

After that, I was good to go. y Middle child came and made fun of me while I rolled and stretched, but that was ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment