Monday, December 17, 2012

Friday and Saturday and Sunday Dec 16

Friday was a day off - I stretched and tried to get a full night's sleep to no avail. Funny how kids will  do that to you.

Saturday was not a gymnastics day - they're done. Found that out when  pulled into the parking lot at the correct time. Meh, I got this done later with my youngest for three rounds

20 BW squat
20 feet up push ups
10 trx body rows
30 KB swings
10 bench flies 30 lbs used
10 tricep extensions
15 hanging knee tucks

Sunday was supposed to be a rest day, but got the same workout done for four rounds before heading off to a party with most of the family. Glad to be training, need to work on my diet. I think when I made myself post it here, I made sure I ate well. Something to consider moving forward.

Ah, Monday. Strikes and ratification votes loom for me this week. Should be interesting, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment