Friday, November 16, 2012

Wed and Thursday

No animals were harmed. Copyright law ... maybe

Wednesday I had intended to be a stretch and rest day - until I got called into work early. Which, kinda put my plans on hold. Boss comes first.

Diet was pretty good for the day - need more water, though

Thursday I got this done three rounds before getting to work.

30 th kb swings
10 kb cleans
10 kb snatches
10 TRX body rows
20 feet up push ups
10 hanging knee tucks

I did see a youtube video about what an alternating KB clean is supposed to look like - I was doing it more or less correctly, just inefficiently. Meh, you live and you learn. Work these days is a slow drag, but at least it's slow.

Checked my registration for the Santa 5k - I'm in for that one. The pic is from last year  - seems there is a deal on for the pictures right now. I was talking to people about this race yesterday. I do have to get myself set up for the Resolution run. I also got an message about someone training with me in the mornings. Company. That'd be cool.

Other than that ... oh yeah ... in the evening got to Parabellum MMA for an hour workout. Had to get going by the end of it, as I'm the only healthy on in my house at the moment. I'll do a post for it later on today. Hopefully everyone's cold mellows out this weekend, but no guarantees in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment