Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tuesday Nov 13

Got this done in the revamped garage for three rounds, taking about a half hour:

30 TH KB swings
20 kilo bell used
10 kb cleans
10 kb snatches
20 feet up push ups
10 hanging knee tucks
5 chin ups
10 barbell squats (woo hoo! I went light ... 100 lbs?)
10 db bicep curls 20 lbs used

 I'm pretty sure I want to tell people that I did the curls while standing right in front of the squat rack... but since there was no one else in my garage, I figure that's ok.

The rest of the day was pretty cool, too. Got home early enough to get a load of stuff done, including a visit to Parabellum MMA. They had a deal going on 30 days for 30 bucks. So, I went for it. I'll go and get a review written up here sometime by the end of the weekend. I'm stoked, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment