Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Monday Nov 26

Please notice the cheap vinyl weights with duct tape. It makes the bottom pic funnier.

Yeah, Monday.

I got up and got everyone where they needed to be - and got some training in. The following done four rounds using the 40 lb bell throughout was a worth testimony to today.

10 KB Goblet squats
20 two handed KB swings
10 KB cleans
20 feet up push ups
10 TRX body rows
10 hanging knee tucks

Feeling in a bit of a rut of late, wanted to get to Grappling at Parabellum MMA, but by the time I remembered, was too late in the day. Then I thought about doing a short run and ran out of steam, man. Humph. Not good.

Did get a short conversation in with Matt W over Facebook about getting a longer bar for Christmas. I'mma have to point out I have to go dirt freaking cheap on the bar - he recommended Rogue fitness' website. The stuff there looked really cool, but I have basically no budget. I did let Matt know that in speaking to the dude at Play it Again Sport that I should wait until today to come and look.

On the way home from work I saw a few spin lock cheapo 7 foot bars for 45 bucks today. I'll pick one up Wednesday after I get paid. 


No comments:

Post a Comment