Sunday, October 21, 2012

Saturday and Sunday Oct 21

Saturday is a rugby day, as the song goes ... but it's more fun when you entire team shows up to play along side you. Man, we had a bunch of guys wearing the same uniform playing something resembling rugby.

Meh, it's still an awesome game to play.

Sunday I did a workout with my boy in my garage gym. He got some push ups and some somersaults done. Oh, and some chin ups.

Me, I got this done for three rounds before I had to go be a dad:

10 hanging knee tucks
30 lb db overhead presses
20 feet up push ups
15 seconds of hanging from the chin up bars.

Got that last one from Convict Conditioning 2, of which I got a copy on Saturday. That Paul Wade, what a guy.

No copyright laws were broken in this post ..... NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment