Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday October 22

I'm on my child's iPod Touch, so please forgive any auto correct errors.

My shift at work finally "shifted" to the afternoon today, so I got a morning and an evening workout in. I also did a great deal of reading - my eyeballs hurt.

Ate this.

Breakfast was bacon and eggs with coffee

Dinner was ham, rice and corn. Glass of red wine to drink.

Yeah, not the diet of champions today, but a step in the right direction. Banks still after me for money, everyone is stressed. I'll make the seas calm by the end of the week.

Did this in the morning for three rounds:

20 feet up push ups
10 hanging knee tucks
20 two handed swings
10 Kb cleans
10 kb snatches (used the 40 lb bell)
5 chin ups

Long after dinner, did a five kilometer run. Why? Because I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment