Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Monday Oct 29

Pretty sure she's not working chest, but she's working something...

Right ... today. Monday. Usually people do chest on a Monday. Which I find odd.

I just do everything.

Did this for three rounds before having to run off to work:

30 KB TH swings
10 kb cleans each side
10 kb snatches
5 chin ups
20 feet up push ups
10 hanging knee tucks
30 second two handed hangs from the chin up bar.

Grip work is creating a nice pull on my forearms these days. Nice.

Ate well;

Breakfast: egg and roast beef, water to drink

Snack: coffee on the way in

Lunch almonds and carrots, lots of water

Dinner: chicken and rice, ran out of vegetables.

Things are coming together, new Macbook is awesome, dear wife was happy with her iPhone. I rock, man. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment