Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wednesday Spet 19

Work is good, still driving the rental, haven't heard how much the damage will be costing me, still not getting my diet under control, still working out, though.

I did this for three rounds:

30 kb two handed swings (a 30 lb round then 2 50 lb rounds)
15 kb cleans (same thing)
15 snatches each side (only the 30 lb bell)
20 feet up push ups
20 seated knee tucks (one round of hanging knee tucks)
5 chin ups - still working to get them unassisted.

Not quite ready to snatch the 50 lb bell for a full round, Quite yet. I'm working my way up to that. The chin ups are a fair disappointment for me - I used to be able to do them without help; I guess not working on them all summer was a bad thing. ....and I want to be able to leap small 2m walls at the Tough Mudder next spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment