Friday, September 14, 2012

Wed Sept 12

Well, today wasn't bad. Still getting back into the "getting the kids to school before work" groove, but I'm safe to write that I'm getting better at dealing with it.

Anyway, I ate this today:

breakfast: smoothie, coffee on the way in to work

lunch: tuna, almonds and water. Oh, vegetables and hummus. Really am liking these pre-cit vegetables in a small bag at the grocery store. Lazy, I know, but made for my lunch. Carrots, brocolli, cauliflower and peas all together in my stomach are awesome.

Dinner: Used up the end of the chicken in a stir fry night over rice. Water to drink.

Did this ass soon as I got home from work ...

30 two handed swings (with the "new" 50 lb kettlebell)
10 cleans (with the 30, 40 or 50 lb bell)
10 snatches with the 30 lb bell
20 push ups - various hand widths
20 seated knee tucks
5 chin ups

Need to get back into the hanging knee tucks; will do that Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment