Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tuesday Sept 18

Ok, let's get this out of the way ; I had a car accident today.

No, I'm not hurt. No, none of my kettlebells went for a fly when I got hit. I'm fine.

The van's passenger side is moved way in; I'm ok. I got a ride to the automotive shop and then got picked up by a car rental place. I got a rented ride within 2 hours of crashing. I was at work by 10am. It's all ok.

I picked up the rest of my stuff from the old van after work, then was able to pick up my family and take them for a ride later on. They were worried about me, but when they saw that I was ok, they worried less.

No, I'm sorry to say I didn't get a chance to workout, well, except for rugby training.

Oh, and then I did the usual finisher:

7 x 50 m sprints
20 feet up push ups
20 seated knee tucks

I'm ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment