Friday, September 28, 2012

Thursday Sept 27

Today was ok - still frantically trying to get back into a routine, but it's coming along. At least I've gotten a decision about a vehicle today. That should help.

Rugby tonight was non-contact. Lots of passing and running. To be honest, I needed to work on that aspect of my training. Afterward, I did my usual for three rounds:

 7 x 50m sprint
20 feet up push ups
20 seated knee tucks

 After I got that done, spent some time rolling on my medicine ball. I'm finding that helpful in reducing the knots in my legs. My Quads especially. Oh, my quads. I'm still on the damn ball at home, watching movies or surfing, trying to get my glutes and piriformis muscles to relax. I'll keep trying, man.


Anything red or pink hurts after training

No comments:

Post a Comment