Friday, August 3, 2012

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Aug 1

Out with the old and in with the new, so to speak. Monday I got up early, but it was because I had to be at work early. Got some light stretching done. My foot was really sore. It was a light day at work and I brought two of my kids in with me, if only to pass the time. It is amazing how much Youtube they can watch. Tuesday was the first day of vacation, and I was a water boy at rugby training. They beat the crap out of each other, and I watched helplessly on. I did notice that filling those damn bottles was a drag, as I was the only one willing to fill the damn things. In any case, I got up early and did a morning session like this: 20 two handed swings random number of kb flips and hand to hand switches 10 kb cleans 15 kb snatches 10 kb overhead presses 20 one foot push ups During the day, went to an audition for MMA fighters, which was kinda cool. I also got an x-ray and heard nothing back, which I assume is a good thing. Wednesday, I got up early and did a remarkably similar workout to the one above, again in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment