Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tuesday July 24

Oh. My. God. I'm getting down on a lot of things as of late.

This routine of "up late, up early nap in the mid afternoon, with  eating like crap" has to come ot an end. I do see a light at the end of the tunnel, though. I finish work on Friday this week. Three more days.

After rugby training - lots of contact in one rucking/mauling drill for an hour, did the following:

7 x 50m sprint
20 feet up push ups
20 seated knee tucks
20 m bear crawl.

After this was done, I did about 15 minutes of rolling, stretching and poking myself in the muscles for recovery.

Had one or two keep my company, but I'm a lot fitter this year than I have been in previous rugby seasons. Seriously, I know I'm fit, but I'm just not sure if I'm ready for the Tough Mudder. I'm all in, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment