Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wed May 16

Today was ... just one of "those" days.

I did get a run in, early. Just over 4k in just over 23 minutes. Yeah, lots of traffic and really really idiotic people.  What kind of driver speeds up when she sees a runner?

Meh, my fault for attempting to exercise in public.

Anyway, After work, I got myself signed up for the Tough Mudder. I let Clint know, too. That'll be epic, man.

Ate this:

Breakfast: steak and eggs with peppers. Water to drink, then coffee

Lunch: I skipped, I was too freaking busy to eat.

Dinner: Pizza and potato chips. Yeah, kinda fell down on that one. Dunno what happened there, but I will attribute it to poor planning on my part. Meh, you love, you learn. Just don't make it a habit.

I normally don't post cat pictures, but when I do, they support my thesis



No comments:

Post a Comment