Friday, May 25, 2012

Thursday May 24

Today was a good day. Lots to do, lots to do.

I just had to get out into the bright sunshine to workout, so I went ot the local ball diamond and brought a few friends with me:


Did this four five rounds:
30 Two handed swings
20 KB cleans
20 KB snatches
20 BW squats
20 feet up push ups
10 roll outs

 I was pretty sweaty by the end and I really enjoyed getting out of my garage and into the sun. Got a coffee on my way home after the workout. Awesome morning.

After work, got to rugby training and we did our team run around. Seems I was right, but only in the fact that I am the oldest. I tried to shut the hell up and get my work done.

After training, I did this four three rounds:
7 x 50m sprints
20 seated knee tucks
20 push ups 9 feet down, one foot up etc)
15 m crab crawl.

Ate this: Breakfast: roast beef and eggs, water then coffee to drink

 Lunch: Tuna and carrots and almonds

Dinner: rice and vegetables. Nothing after training to eat. Lots of stuff to drink, but nothing to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment