Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday april 24

I was hoping to be able to report that I attended my first rugby session tonight, but I can't. Instead I attended an Exec Meeting of the club, meters away of people playing rugby.

Sigh.

I got home from the meeting and did this for four rounds:

40 two handed kb swings
20 feet up push ups
10 hanging knee tucks
20 bw squats

Then I called it a night

I ate this:

Breakfast - smootie and a Timmys BELT

Snack almonds and water

Lunch the usual of tuna, carrots, green pepper, almonds and water

Dinner mushroom soup and sandwich. I took a sirloin medallion and chopped it up and put it on bread. Delicious. Water to drink.

After training, I had some water. I made a deliberate effort to not eat anything after i check me weight this morning. Those extra calories on Saturday and Sunday added up. 219

No comments:

Post a Comment