Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunday April 22

Happy Earth Day ... I will try and Live Simply. Or at least I tried. I still have a lot on my plate at the moment.

Speaking of which:

Breakfast: eggs and toast, water to drink.

Snack: coffee - I was out and about with my son. S'ok, he had milk.

Lunch: (right after training) chicken breast with a bit of pasta.

Dinner: left over chilli, then had a bit of the roast beef I was cooking on a bun.



I got two workouts done today - the first time in a while.

Workout one was with my kids in my gym. Pretty simple stuff:

20 BW squats
20 feet up push ups
5 chin ups
10 hanging knee tucks
10 KB snatches each side
10 KB cleans

I was teaching my daughter to use her newly purchased pink kettlebell. She named it Kelly. Pics to follow. It was pretty cool to have her in there working on her technique and helping her get healthier. My other daughter then asked for her own kettlebell. Next time, I said. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment