Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday March 6

Today was pretty cool, man. I really like this part of my life. If I ever get bitter and angry, I will think back to a day like today and shut up.

I got up early and read that my pay cheque will go into the bank at midnight. How's that for a start to the day. Coffee was on quickly, and my kids were all delivered to daycare or school by 7:45am. I was a sweaty mess by 8am.

I did this five rounds:

8-10 tire dead lifts
20 feet up push ups
10 TRX Body rows
20 seated knee tucks
10 sledgehammer hits each side
20 kb swings (40 lb bell used)
2 minute rounds of punching the heavy bag.

that was awesome. I was a sweaty gross mess, even if it was rather cold in the garage today. After that I felt awesome.

I ate this today:

Breakfast: roast beef and eggs, tomato and pickled peppers. Water then coffee to drink.

Lunch: tuna, carrots and almonds, water to drink

Snack: more almonds and tea

Dinner: ok, here's where life is good: free pizza. Water to drink, though.

After I got all my kids into bed, I got to go on a run, too. 4.5 kilometers.

No comments:

Post a Comment