Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday March 20

I trained twice today, just like last week. Except today was out of habit, not out of some perceived need. Strange. I used to think other things were necessities: Cool Ranch Doritos and Coke. Hmmm...

In any case, I this for five rounds this morning:

20 kb swings 40 pound bell used
20 feet up push ups
20 seated knee tucks
10 hanging knee tucks
20 BW squats

While at work, some other group was having some sort of a training day. Half the people they were expecting cancelled out on them, so they brought all these freshly cut up vegetables into my lunch room. Lunch for the week! Woot!

After work, I went for a nice walk with my kids, played a little with them and then they wanted me to set up and do a work out with them, too. I really just stretched. But, that was awesome. Gave my wife a chance to nap a bit, too.

After dinner, waited a few hours to get the kids in bed, then did a 5k run.

Ate this:

breakfast: chicken and eggs. Water to drink

Lunch: tuna, green pepper and almonds. Water to drink.

Dinner: homemade pizza with chicken and spicy goo. Water and OJ to drink.

Not a bad day, I must say. Still feeling sticky, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment