Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday March 22


OK, that was weird. I just uploaded a pic and nothign happened. Ok, there it is.

Anyway, I did this for five rounds this morning:

20 KB two handed swings
5 chin ups
20 BW squats
20 push ups - wider hand positioning
20 hanging knee tucks
10 bicep curls
10 tricep extensions

I wanted to some thing light today. I did also set up the camera to take pics of this workout. I'll get one of the decent ones up ASAP.

I ate this today;

Breakfast : roast beef and 2 scrambled eggs, water then coffee to drink

Lunch: Tuna, almonds and vegetables (carrots, peppers, water to drink.

Snack: almonds and water

Dinner: BBQ burgers; lots of vegetables on top and beside, too. Water to drink.

After dinner, did a rugby training session. No hands, man. And lots of people all over me for not having good ones the first night out, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment