Friday, March 16, 2012

Thursday March 15

Down to the tail end here; getting concerned, but I'm ready for anything.

Right, got up and did a 4k run this morning. After that, got my kids up and at them, too. About 10am, took them into the garage and did a workout while my wife did here thing.

Did this a bunch of times. Seriously, I don't count, I just move around the room and have fun with my kids:

20 KB two handed swings
20 feet up push ups (sometimes with "extra weight")
10 hanging knee tucks
10 overhead ball throws

Man, I kept that up for about 45 minutes. The kids were having a blast chasing each other, helping me out, keeping things out of the youngest ones' mouth and generally just moving, climbing and getting healthy exercise without calling it that. After that, we got out for a walk, checking out a new park. I got on this rotating disc and nearly puked before my wife got the idea that I didn't like it. Got home and needed a nap to recover, man. Strange.

I ate this today:

Breakfast: eggs and steak. Water then coffee to drink

Snack: coffee

Lunch: a few crackers, some water

Dinner: fish and rice, water to drink.

After dinner, played a bit with the kids, went for another walk/climb with the kids and got them nice a tired. The baby went to sleep in ten minutes tonight. The older ones took less time. Note to self ... get them moving. A lot.

After most were in bed, did a 6k run, too. Will check weight tomorrow, do taxes and then see about getting to Brock to watch some wrestling and check weight there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment