Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Monday March 19

This is the day after.

There's a story that they day after Dan Gable won the Olympics in Montreal, his teammates couldn't find him when they went looking for him for breakfast. He'd gone out on a training run.

I can't say that I had the time for a training run Monday, but I did get this done for five rounds:

20 BW squats
20 feet up push ups
20 hanging knee tucks
20 KB swings - 12 kilo bell used.

Nothing fancy, nothing overly demanding, as I am pretty sore. But I got a workout in.

I also ate well:

Breakfast: eggs and chicken breast. Water then coffee to drink.

Lunch: tuna, almonds and green peppers. Water to drink

Dinner: stir fry vegetables and chicken over rice. Lots of spicy goo, too. Water to drink.

I was freaking busy though, today. Kids, getting stuff to the bank, library and other stuff everywhere. I had to get my work done and then get a second shift done, too. I'm thinking this is ok, man. Everything is all right.

I'm moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment