Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday March 12

Man, it's tough to figure out the day of the week on days like today. I stayed up late to watch almost all of season one of Breaking Bad. Man, I got to bed late. Won't do that tonight, that's for sure.

Had a great time today. My family is on a break this week; I had a great workout with all of my kids this morning.

I did a lot of moving; kettlebell swings, body weight squats, hanging knee tucks, push ups with the occasional set of weighted by child push ups, too. Just lots of movement and lots of fun.

I ate this:

Breakfast: chicken breast with a bit of bread. Coffee

Lunch: roast beef on a bun, vegetables. Water to drink

Dinner: roast beef with asparagus and a small dash of potato salad. Water to drink.

After I got the kids to bed, did a 7 k run. I sat and stretched as my wife and I watched a film together. A nice touch of togetherness on a rather frantic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment