Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wed Feb 8

Wow, what an awesome day. I managed to do a bit of tracking down, and got a message to the guy from the Toronto Terrors of the UTB. Should be interesting.

Anyway, I knew that getting a run in later would be iffy, so I got this done in the morning for five rounds:

20 BW Squats
20 seated knee tucks
20 KB two handed swings (20 kilo bell)
10 Sledgehammer swings on the big tire (each side)
20 feet up push ups
10 TRX body rows

This was the first time in a long time that I was able to use the sledgehammer; there was someone always home. I was totally alone today... and I liked it. Really, a good way of getting the HR up and working the body. Fun, too. I felt a lot better after finishing this workout than if I had gone for a run.

I any case, I ate this:

Breakfast: smoothie: frozen fruit, milk

Post workout meal: eggs and roast beef, water to drink. Coffee on the way into work

Lunch: carrots, pepper, almonds, tuna from the can and water to drink.

Dinner lasagna and water to drink.


Well, I'm including this much later: I got a 4k run in, starting at 10:30pm. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment