Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday Jan 24


I'm trying to find the happiness in my life at the moment. Just a lot of people crapping on my head for stuff. Just a lot of people going/coming after me and my family. I need a break, and none seem forthcoming.

Meh, forget it.

I ate this today:

Breakfast: smoothie; frozen berries and OJ. Coffee after.

Snack: coffee, coffee and another coffee. It was free.

Lunch: tuna, walnuts, water and prunes. Peppers and hummus. Good stuff.

Dinner: bowl of chilli, water with a dessert ... which I cannot recall.

In any case, I went on two runs today, total distance was 11.4 kilometers. About 1200 calories used up. I'm so checking my weight tomorrow.

I am grateful that I can do this. I know that there are a billion people on this planet that would gladly trade their problems for mine. I do love my problems...but they are still problems... you have to give me that, at least. Ah, well, I'm off tomorrow. Which is totally crappy...

No comments:

Post a Comment