Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tues Jan 3

Well, today was a step in the right direction. Sort of. I will get back to keeping my food diary now as well - the holidaze are over, and I need to focus on getting down to weight. 211 is a long way off.

Right, I went to my gym today but was rudely interrupted, so I only got this done twice:

20 feet up push ups
30 kb swings - 30 lb bell used
10 hanging knees to chest

I had to go be a dad at that point in time, so I thought to get a run in tonight. I did an almost 6k run - 5.7k run, in the freaking cold. Meh, I dressed properly and got a good use of calories. I felt good at the end.


I did drop by Taptou Burlington today - or was it yesterday. I'm so confused. It's not open, and won't be open for a while. I was really looking forward to getting on the mats. I'll keep my readers posted about that.

I ate this today:

Breakfast: roast beef wraps, the last of the beef from Sunday. Salad. Coffee to drink.

Snack: coffee

Lunch: rye bread and hummus, banana, water and I shared some of my son's sandwich. More water to drink.

Dinner: chicken with rice and veggies. Water to drink.

After run snack: salsa with tostitos while watching a film with my wife. Kinda silly, really.

It was that last meal and the lunch I'm going to have to correct if I want to get down to 211. I know that. I also have to manage my time a bit better. I'll get two workouts in for the rest of the week, I'm sure. After that, I'll be back to a schedule for work and I'll get more time to myself.

Other than that, life is good at the moment. I like not having to go to work, but I do have a number of things that need to be done this week. And... I have to get myself together for training. I also need to find a place to roll.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard about Tapout Burlington from other people, nothing good unfortunately. Hope they do open.

    ReplyDelete