Friday, January 13, 2012

Fri Jan 13




This was another odd little day. It was payday, which was nice, but all the money was already spoken for. So, yeah. That was the sucky part. Not sure if "sucky" is even a word, but I don't like swearing on my blog, so, that is as awful a piece of language as I am going to use here.

In any case, I got home after work, tried to make a few phone calls ... and got put on hold. My fault for trying to get stuff done on a Friday afternoon. Which also means I didn't get a workout in the gym. I did get a 5.5 k run in later, though. I didn't really want to go for a run, but I went anyways. I'm so sick of being this heavy.

Ate this today:

Breakfast: tuna sandwich at work. Coffee on the way in.

Snack: coffee

Lunch: tuna on salad, almonds, water to drink. I waited until the lunch room was clear of bodies: I just wanted to eat in peace.

Snack: two slices of pizza (my one fall down today)

Dinner: chicken and boiled vegetables, water to drink. Tried a few of my son's dessert. Ew. They were pretty gross. No wonder he doesn't eat them...

Imma watch this video:



Water after my run, will have Advil and more water, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment