Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wed Dec 21

Welcome to the longest night of the year - the sun was only a rumor today - seriously. It was grey and damp ... kinda the stuff ya just don't want to get on you. No snow, which, in my humble opinion, is a good thing.

I really really didn't want to run in the rain today - visibility was low and the stopping distance was long. So, I stayed in my (relatively) warm gym and got this done:

20 BW squats
10 BW TRX rows
20 feet up push ups
15 hanging knee tucks
20 KB swings (20 kilo bell used)

I got five rounds done in 24 minutes - I was pretty sweaty at the end.


Ate this today

Breakfast - frozen fruit smoothie and coffee after

Snack: tea

Lunch: tuna sandwich with veggies, water to drink

Dinner: roast beef and rice wrap, water to drink.

All in all, not a bad day, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment