Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wed Nov 2

Ah, yes ... Wednesday. It's the toughest day in my house, as I have my regular job and a night shift as well. My wife has a class and my father comes over to look after my kids. They get excited to see him and freak out .... and no one is really happy about any of that. Tonight, to top it all off, my oldest will be at the local church taking a class, too.

Makes for a day I'd rather skip, to be frank.

Anyways, I got this rather easy workout done today:

40 KB snatches
stretching
wrestling technique/drills

did that four rounds. Lots of stretching, man. Still tight and sore from rugby. Plus that, a little burnt out, if you must know.

Ate this:

Breakfast: steak and eggs. Coffee to drink

Lunch Tuna sandwich, water to drink.

Dinner Pasta and a bit of left over lasagna. Meh, not the best meal, but it was edible. That, and full of carbs.

Post night shift:nada

Need to work, start including some gymnastics in my workouts, man. Might be the ticket to getting past the niggling injuries and stiffness I'm feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment