Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wed and Thursday

Man, Wednesday. What a 24 hour period of absolute nuttiness, made crazier than usual by needing to stay networked with people, extra working and all kinds of other crapola.

Man, whoosh!


Didn't get to workout - had to get to work early. Made it there, then got get into my pile of a to do list that was waiting for me. Sheesh! After that, it was home to pick up two kids then off to my night shift. Eek. I finally got to bed about midnight - but should have gone to bed a lot earlier. I'm bushed today.

Wednesday, I ate well:

Breakfast: roast beef and eggs, water to drink

Snack: coffee on the way in

Lunch tuna on salad

Dinner: roast beef, veggie and salad wraps. Water to drink

Thursday, I woke up, got the kids to school and then got my workout in. I didn't have a lot of time (wow, really - what a surprise!) so I got a set of mats out and just started to move:

20 BW squats
15 bench flies (25 lb DBs used)
10 hanging knee tucks
20 push ups

Did five rounds and then had to get on with getting to work.

Ate this:

Breakfast: Belt at tim Hortons, coffee to drink

Snack tea

Lunch tuna sandwich, water, water and more water

Dinner ham from the slow cooker, veggies and water to drink.

I got a 4km run in, tonight. Felt pretty good after, but I'm ready for bed now.

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your running log. Holy crap, you run every day? Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's odd. I run during rugby season, I just don't get it on my iPhone. After the season is over, I do more distance running. Now, I'm jsut finding running better for me.

    ReplyDelete