Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Nov 22

I just didn't feel like lifting today - I'm trying to get more running in and I'm feeling as though things in the gym are getting a little stagnant. That, and I looked at the weather for the next few days: it's not going to be pretty.

Ate this:

Breakfast: egg and roast beef. water to drink

Snack coffee on the way to work

Lunch tuna on salad, water to drink

Snack: cuppa tea

Dinner salad, rice and roast beef wrap, water to drink.

So, I ran today, a nice short one, which my wife was grateful for. I got home to a bit of a mess - got the youngest in the car and off they went to a doctor's appointment. I got to work and then just stayed busy the rest of the day. I got home, saw my wife out the door to pick up two of my children from school, then went out for an interview. After that, I got home, had a bite to eat and got the baby in bed, the girls in bed and then am just sitting here, pondering what the heck I did today.

Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment