Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Nov 1

OK, man ... November is usually the worst month of the year for people with my job. In the last few years, I've tried growing a moustache for Movember, writing a fifty thousand word novel for Nanowrimo and all kinds of fundraising stuff.

This year, I'm just going to keep moving forward.

I've got a lot on my plate this year, and the people around me are depending on me. I need to tuck in, use the tools I already have and take advantage of every opportunity given to me to just move the yardsticks a smidgen forward. Every bleeping day.


Right, I felt like crap this morning, but I knew that i had to get a workout in before work. I got my ass into the gym and got this done for four rounds:

20 Kb snatches
stretching - mostly yoga poses and holds
20 BW squats
20 sitting knee tucks
20 push ups

by the end, I felt a crap load better than I did before the workout. I can't say I felt awesome, but I felt better.

I ate this:

Breakfast: sausage, egg and tomato on a bagel. Water then coffee to drink.

Snack: coffee at work.

Lunch: Tuna sandwich, veggies and water.

Dinner: lasagna and salad, water to drink.

Kids had a lot of candy from Halloween. We're giving a lot of it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment