Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tues November 15

Oh, man. I did a workout this morning that was pretty tough and long:



five rounds of;
20 zelcher squats, using BTB ~45-50 lbs
20 KB swings, 20 kilo bell used
10 trx body rows
20 feet up push ups
20 seated knee tucks
15 bench flies - 30 lb db used
10 ab roll outs

took me about 35-40 minutes to get it done. I'm bushed. I tried to get a couple of shots of the last round, but my iPhone slipped. I got some nice pics of the ceiling of the gym instead... I'd like to get some sort of a tripod rigged up. Meh, I got a whole bunch of other things to worry about in the short term. Maybe this'll go on my wish list...

In any case, I ate this:

Breakfast: smoothie - frozen mixed berries, milk and protein powder.

Snack:coffee

Lunch: tuna sandwich, water

Snack: more water

Dinner: pancakes with a little maple syrop with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment