Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Nov 6


Ugh, what a day.

This was a day I was looking for, but I really didn't know what to expect. To be frank, I was more than a smidgen disappointed. I went to the East York KB Club's Snatch event at Strengthbox. Always a great place to go, I really think quite highly of the place. Heck, I have almost all the same equipment they do, just a lot less knowledge.

And ... today showed me, I have a lot less ability with the kettlebell.

I didn't eat very well, I was woken up early and .. lot of stuff went wrong with the day. But, I gotta tell you ... 121 snatches in six minutes isn't what I was looking for. I was looking for a lot more than that, to be frank.

In any case, I will get better at doing this; I mean, where else can I go but up? Still it was a well run event, which ran on time - something which people don't think is important, but I feel is.

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up the 1st one is a learning experience. Next time it will be a lot better.

    Boris

    ReplyDelete