Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Nov 27

Again, I went to bed early - it's a nice habit to be starting, especially with the stuff that's been going down around here lately. Anyway, I'm already breaking this streak as I write this, as it is 11:00pm.

I'm going to be right after I post this.

I got up nice and early and started my run before anyone was awake today. I got back and the living room was packed. Not bad run, either. My legs are sore, but I wanted something done before I got into a "hurry up and wait" kind of a day.

The rest of the day is a blur, plretty much.

I know I ate ok:

Breakfast: tuna and salad wraps, coffee to drink

Snack: walnuts, water to drink

Lunch: coffee while out driving with my son, trying to get him to nap.

Snack popcorn

Dinner: tomato soup, a few crackers, water to drink.

That being done, I'm off to bed. G'night, interwebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment