Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Nov 21

OK, so ... yeah. I got my workout done this morning. It was kind of different being able to be loud for a change, as my youngest is now in daycare. I'm almost out of the woods, at least in terms of companies phoning me non-stop. I do, however, need nigh school next semester and something else to help bring in coin. Things are tight all over, but I need to think about paying the bills.

I watched a bit of the film "Warrior" today. Man, there's a scene in it, where the Science teacher character meets with his Principal and has bruises on his face. I mean, I've already done that in my teaching career, and I can't say that I would have been as nice to me as my boss was at the time. The dude in the film got suspended for fighting. Me ... I was playing rugby, but the point is made. There is another scene - the one that I had to stop watching so I could make it to work on time - in which the Science teacher character is asking to be trained for fighting by an old buddy. Synchronicity.

I got this done, though, for four rounds:


20 Zercher squats, 45 lb sand bag used
20 feet up push ups
20 seated knee tucks
20 kb swings (53 lb kb used)
10 ab roll outs
5 chin ups

After that, I got back into the house and I was alone. No little kid looking to be helped, diaper to be changed... it was nice. I miss him a lot, but it was nice to get work done instead of changing a diaper. I even got my lunch packed for the next few days, too.

I ate well, too:

Breakfast: roast beef and poached eggs, piece of bread, water

snack: coffee on the way in to work

Lunch Tuna on salad. Water to drink.

Dinner salad and roast beef wraps. With Srachi Sauce. That was tasty.

After nigh school ; nada

No comments:

Post a Comment