Sunday, November 13, 2011

Friday Saturday and Sunday Nov 11-13

Well Friday was a back to work day. I felt marginally better after being puked on most of Thursday. However, it's all good.

Ate well, chose to not workout as I was still recovering from illness and got to bed early. It's been interesting, man

Saturday was a lot better - I got a bodyweight workout done as the sun set, which is about 4pm here, nowadays. Got this done for four rounds:

20 BW squats
20 seated knee tucks
20 push ups

Then I had to go be a dad.

On Sunday, ate ok - still not where I want to be with the diet, but whatever. Got to watching this, though and got inspired to workout:



Did this workout five rounds:

20 bw squats
20 feet up push ups
20 mountain climbers
single combative drills:

double leg attacks
bjj legs up
hip hikes
high hip hikes
Roger reversals
Roger pick ups

then I got the inch ropes around Roger and worked on my arm throws.

I was pretty sweaty at the end of this. I felt awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment